Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What To Write In A Card For A Colleague's Wedding

pituca Among cumbia and traffic accidents, inflation and a dog licking the lipstick

D omingo morning. Everything looks easy when you have not got a bomb on Saturday. I go to buy a newspaper at the corner, and the neighborhood shows the same scene as always. My neighbor's dog licking the lipstick, boys in uniform to go somewhere to train, shops closed, dreaming of San Pedro drunk, anyway. Everything is paid to say, is a typical Sunday.

After appreciating the landscape Sunday, reached the number of newspaper boy. Before buying the newspaper as usual, I glanced at the headlines of others. At my side There is a sports enthusiast and I know that only enthusiasts, because I played with them, ready to go to play ball. At that moment I realized that we were only awake dogs, children, the newspaper boy, athletes and myself. Nothing unusual for a Sunday.

The rash of traffic accidents continues, that's what I December on every cover. So far there are over 400 victims according to a newspaper, while the other tells me over a thousand. Be certain any two versions, I know you are dying a lot in the Peruvian courts. I started thinking about the causes: Poor roads, poor signage, bad drivers, bad authorities, by inefficient plans posed.

looked up, and climb I noticed that a car coming from right wing to left draws on the track down at full speed, the driver appears to be drunk. The car went through our side and also had the fear that we may be attacked. He looked up and I realize how we are, how many accidents we left the birthday of our Peru and nobody does anything. Nobody punishes those responsible, and I do not mean the drivers. Moreover, most of'm dying. I refer to those who hire bad drivers, the vehicles that circulate in poor condition, they really should pay for these acts of irregularities. And "tolerance zero?, it simply was a fiasco. Abro

day I bought river and the situation does not improve. Inflation continues to rise. According to the government, is that inflation is creeping foreign, and "the increase in public spending." The truth is that the poorest are those who feel the punch of inflation. In DEF sectors, households spent an average of 60 to 65% of their income on food. You only need to start thinking a little on what is happening in these families every time they go to market and have to climb a ladder to reach prices. I do not think that is a problem of economic crisis, if we are in a time "Bonanza and best growth prospects in the region", say the experts. For me the problem is distribution. Because the rich get richer every time, that problem. Everything goes to them and nothing for those who really need it. Multiple Regression

so to my house, and children are coming to the whereabouts to take the bus, fans have gone to play ball, even the drunken babble with San Pedro and the dog is licking the lipstick. The death toll of traffic accidents while doing up inflation. The poor get poorer every day, and the balance of the distribution is tilted by the weight of social class.

Spot Here's a Uruguayan about the consequences of traffic accidents. A sad reality ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment