Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Global Beauty Network Farouk

Slaves of pain that chokes

ended recalling the principle of all . Thanks for the lessons learned and promising what not to do anymore. The soul was flooded with grief and overwhelmed by our eyes. Tears.

We hugged, we'll hold hands. We walked to the departure, we locked eyes as if for the last time I did, as it was. I kissed her hands and she kissed me. We asked the night never ends, as two who have only lost one another.

was so hard to let go of their hands, it was so hard watching her was so hard to believe that was the last time and it was so hard to get back to reality. In the last hug rub our faces, we support our foreheads and our lips together. It was impossible not to think about setting aside the talk, I agreed, I already decided.

Frustration grew larger. The severity of his voice I fell back and left me there on the floor. That moment made eternal, the words did not exist. We learned to read our eyes as well, our eyes were responsible for closing wounds and opening new wounds, the deepest.

accomplice
The moon, the moon, with its dim light shone kept us together and our steps in the dark moments of insecurity blinded us, it was different with us this time. He understood that when two people should not take more damage, it is best not shine, let it stumble and to resume their way to the brightness of other stars.

promised to be around, lied. We decided to be friends, but it hurt. We miss our voices heard because only our echoes. Whips to be played, we lost. We cry in silence, shouted. We decided to forget were having. Life would not let us understand what happened, but we were forced to accept it.

We slaves of pain. We are survivors of the war more beautiful. We are souls on the street trying to reunite the halves of old memories with tired, hurt, resentful and helpless accurate product shells loaded with errors and confusion, but we were fooling.

that I tried to go the palms of your hands at the time of release, is a perpetual feeling that you bring to my mind every morning, every morning where I see your picture on waking, to which clean the dust of oblivion you want delete it. It's high time. A kiss on the forehead, heart and hard to walk without looking back and showed me the damn pride.

We said that life has to meet if they wanted. Random destination only will we meet someday. When you arrive, you'll notice me from afar, will smile and raise his hand to greet me. I will look at his profile, thank God for you, raise the index and middle finger of my right hand and I'll fake a smile, you bounce the same way that healthy and go your way. When you do, my soul still flooded, overflow again remembering the night that should not ever end.

A Love absurd Planetarium box

0 comments:

Post a Comment