Friday, April 16, 2010

Gretchewn Rossi Blue And White Monokini

slower than I think


run slower than we think. Act worse than we think. Prisoners of our mind, to be drawn into what our instincts rather do.

I am aware of how much should I wait to ram. Nothing is free in this life and should always look at the right times that should gain momentum without going back out of the holes we fall.

The days are getting tougher and colorful at the same time. Its brightness and blur me will not let me see clearly. Walk with difficulty, constantly stumble and get up with fewer forces. Ghosts haunt me and I'm not afraid. When I look, I made signs to help you understand how I'm alive. I smiled, turning his eyes and keep walking.

I'm not aware of what is lost in life when one does not stop accepting it. I isolate myself on a daily basis instead of my room to catch my breath just a little and could walk the next day. In this small space in which there is no gravity and I can relax for a second and disconnect from the world around me.

I consistent with the things I say and I'm not against my agreements and promises. Callo, look and not think. Just pull the right fist. It's the most I can do. Although I know that I have not met many (commitments), never try to do the opposite, which means that more than once, failed.

Nights are unique and are used to thinking. The missing words are valid only close his eyes. No sleep, no rest. Just because when you close I can see some things clearer. Understanding how to live each, but not to life. Do not waste my time to understand it.

I'm not consistent by the coldness of my actions, which are often responsible for sadness and tears of others. Who are indifferent to the pain itself. Acts that are just product of our instincts, my instincts, they do not measure or analyze reasons consequences. That are linked to what we are or rather, I am.
Game chasing dreams. It frustrates me the idea of \u200b\u200bliving without one. I feel confident of not having it. I do not quite understand why I wait here. I do not quite grasp. Every night before bed, I wonder who I am and every morning wake up more confused about my existence.

is easier and no less hard to walk without moving. I go as fast as I can. I live more quickly than sorry. I scream louder than I listen. I get up before falling. I wake up before bedtime. I see the moon before nightfall. I see me birth before dying. I lose before you play. I destroy before crashing. I think that lie before.

My reality whispers in my ear, I'm going slower than you think.


0 comments:

Post a Comment